Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm Back! Christmas 2011!!

Well, after a long hiatus, I am back.  I know, I know I have so many millions of fans that have wondered what happened to me, but wait no more, the Bi**h is back!

So, something special happened this year, my littlest sister married this really awesome guy.  Not only did she marry him, but our families, for lack of a better word, "married" each other!  We had a phenomenal Christmas Eve that included Dirty Santa and an equally phenomenal Christmas Day that included the yummiest prime rib roast and yorkshire pudding!  Let me share a few pics :-)

Chandler on Christmas Eve


Some of the fam


The family that plays/eats together....


The yummy thing we ate together


Yes, my dad also had a scarf and very closely resembled Cam from Modern Family

Cam from Modern Family
My Mom and Dad
Cam from Modern Family
                                                                       

What can I say???  My family rocks!  My boys and I are so very lucky to be a part of it!









No comments: