Saturday, September 20, 2008

Who Makes You GaGa?


Ok, most people that know me, know that I am in love with Brad Pitt. To me he is the hottest guy ever. Yes, the thing with Jennifer Anniston kind of turned me off to him, but he is just sooooo sexy. Ever since I first saw him almost 20 years ago in "Thelma & Louise", there was no other man that could compare to him. So a few weeks ago, I had an epiphany about myself that I never really thought about before. I dig blondes. I mean, way back when I was a little girl of about 5, I would watch the "Dukes of Hazzard" every day, just to see John Schneider, then of course there was "CHiP's" and Erik Estrada did nothing for me, but I would be fixated on that blonde cop riding a motorcycle, Larry Wilcox. "Silver Spoons" was nothing without Rick(y) Schroeder and even though he is gay, Chad Allen in "Our House" enamoured me so much that I wrote him a fan letter.......My ex is gay and blonde, I hope this isn't a trend.........Anyways, I wanna know, who or what are you attracted to??

No comments: