Thursday, December 4, 2008

Been Awhile

So, I guess I have gotten kind of lazy here on my blog. My hours have been cut at work now due to the economy. I still have a job, but it royally sucks, especially since I could barely make ends meet before. On a good note, I finally have a court date scheduled where the judge will award me the upward modification of child support I have been seeking for 1 1/2 years. Thanksgiving was good, but the boys were stressing me out. It was like they took wild pills all weekend. I was actually happy to go back to work on Monday. I have date number 2 in 2 days and I'm pretty excited. I would be more excited if there wasn't so much stress in my life right now, but nonetheless, I am looking forward to it. No tree yet, if it was up to me, I wouldn't even have a tree, but, alas, I do have children and they seem to think we need one. Check often for updates :-)

No comments: