Sunday, September 28, 2008

Karma


KARMA - Through the law of karma, the effects of all deeds actively create past, present, and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others.

So what do you think about karma? I know for years I didn't think it was real, after what I went through. Now, I realize, it's been kicking someone's butt for a long time! And you know what, it feels good. It feels good to be happy and smile and to not hurt like I did, call me selfish and vindictive, but I smile a lot because HE is hurting now and has been and always will be. Life is good...I have a great family, great friends, great job and someone I am "talking" to. Can it get much better than this, well, maybe if I had a million dollars!!!

No comments: