Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dating and Men and the Internet

Ok, so most of you know that I have been single for 4 1/2 years and haven't dated at all in that time. I truly believe that men want one thing, a young and skinny woman with 0-1 kids. I mean, men put out ads like this on craigslist:

"If you are by chance reading this that does show you have a sense of curiosity to your personality and have a heart that is very romantic. I am a white single male software engineer who is getting older and would love to experience life with a adorable princess like you, and make his life all about you in love and happiness. I am pretty simple and have a heart and love to listen to you when you speak. And yes I would be faithful. I love kids so I am not against marrying in to a family and becoming a dad instantly.
Drop me a line if you are interested
I live in a small peaceful country town in Alabama right outside huntsville
which is a great place to raise a family
Whether you are 18, 28, or 38 it is not you are I am concerned about it is your heart that interests me, It is the depth to which you heart can love the matters most to me

And yes I still open the door for a lady and stand up when she enters the room
Will you be that lady "


Trust me, this is one of many!

Ok, so you respond that you would like to get to know them and they reply back, so you know their email works. You then mention that you are overweight, or send a pic and have 4 kids and then they never reply again. At this point in my life, I think most men are scum, the only ones who aren't are the men my 4 boys will grow up to be. Men totally care too much about looks. I may have to start batting for the other team.........

No comments: